#1 Zen Habits – by far and above any other
This blog has literally helped change my life over 3 months ago. I give it 60% credit and the book Seven Habits of Highly Effective People the other 40% in helping me to make major changes in my life such as waking up early everyday, exercising everyday, and generally getting more things done. It’s a great site by a guy named Leo who has a great way of breaking major changes/tasks down into simple pieces that are more easily accomplished. If you want to read a great posting of his that really helped me, start with this one on Benefits of Early Rising
#2 Put Things Off – this one is more of a newbie for me
I found this blog via Zen Habits as the author Nick did a guest posting. Really love his style of writing and humor, and well I love that he’s called out the GTD’ers! If you want to read a great posting of his, start with this one on Inbox Heaven: The Ultimate Email Setup
I’ve been wanting to point out posts from these blogs, only thing keeping me back is that I felt I needed an intro posting about them. So we’ll now that’s been accomplished and I can point out great postings in the future!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/jayan3/public_html/jayanthem/wp-content/themes/mistylook-101/single.php on line 21